Monday 18 January 2010

Frightened Rabbit Video Shoot



Sorry for the lack of postage in the last week or so, I've not been feeling too great.

However, I was an extra in the new Frightened Rabbit video for 'Nothing Like You'.

There were balloons, tumour t-shirts, and weird dance moves galore. For some reason I thought it would be a good idea to wear a grey t-shirt when everyone else wore a white one. So yes, I may look a bit like a spare prick in the video. I also have a giant boil on my face, and not the good kind of Boyle.

All this experience did was enhance my excitement for their forthcoming album due in March. Scott also kept tight lipped about Scottish dates this year, and there is no Barrowlands gig confirmed as of yet.

They did just announce a tour of Australia



Frightened Rabbit - Soon Go



Frightened Rabbit - Don't

No comments:

Post a Comment